Welcome, this site is dedicated to our meditation retreat kits. These kits are designed to provide you the components you need to hold a meditation retreat in any setting without needing to have an experienced or designated leader during the retreat. All it requires is some basic technology such as an smartphone, computer or tablet and a little bit of time planning and formatting your retreat.
Download for free today, contribute later if you find it valuable.
The kits are made up of distinct sound files that you can assemble in any order to create the retreat experience that best meets your needs. There are tracks that announce activities like silent or moving meditation, tracks that announce the length of the upcoming session and even tracks to announce breaks and meal periods. All you have to add, if you choose, are recorded meditations or talks from your favorite teachers, pastors, or speakers.
To see how easy this is please watch on of our short tutorials. In this video we create an playlist with the Advanced Retreat Kit and an iOS device.
Some instances where these kits may be helpful include:
- You are going on vacation and would like to dedicate anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days to silent contemplation.
- You want to spend a day at home in meditation, but find it hard to stay focused without some guidance.
- You have a small group that would like to hold a retreat but no one is comfortable leading the retreat.
- You really need a retreat NOW, but there is nothing close by, affordable, or that meets your schedule.
You can download from our shop now, this kit is available on a Value for Value model. What does that mean, download now, pay later, and only if you want to.
There are three main components in our first retreat kit, Bodhi House Retreat.
- The Basic Retreat Kit. This kit has fewer options and is simpler to organize. This is perfect for a personal retreat. Since there are fewer options to choose from it will allow you to create a retreat quickly with minimal effort. This kit contains 18 audio tracks.
- The Advanced Retreat Kit. This kit has more options but requires you to plan out and arrange, in detail, every aspect of the retreat. This kit offers you maximum flexibility to build a retreat that meets your exact needs and preferences. It is very important for the person creating the playlist to double and triple check the order of events to ensure they make sense and will flow smoothly for the participants. This kit contains 64 audio tracks.
- Singing Bowl Meditation Timers. These can be used for personal meditation and in conjunction with the retreat kits. Each of these timers begins with fifteen seconds of silence, then three chimes of a singing bowl, followed by silence and ending with three more singing bowl chimes. These are perfect for your daily meditation practice. There are tracks for 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 minute meditations. These meditation timers may be downloaded separately for free here.