We are happy to announce the immediate release of our first meditation retreat kit, Bodhi House Retreat.
More details and information about the kit can be found on this website. You can order directly from our shop now and for a limited time you can save $2 using the coupon code 2dollars at checkout.
This kit is designed to provide you the components you need to hold a meditation retreat in any setting without needing to have an experienced or designated leader during the retreat. All it requires is some basic technology such as an smartphone, computer or tablet and a little bit of time planning and formatting your retreat.
The kit is made up of distinct sound files that you can assemble in any order to create the retreat experience that best meets your needs. There are tracks that announce activities like silent or moving meditation, tracks that announce the length of the upcoming session and even tracks to announce breaks and meal periods.
Some instances where these kits may be helpful include:
- You are going on vacation and would like to dedicate anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days to silent contemplation.
- You want to spend a day at home in meditation, but find it hard to stay focused without some guidance.
- You have a small group that would like to hold a retreat but no one is comfortable leading the retreat.
- You really need a retreat NOW, but there is nothing close by, affordable, or that meets your schedule.
There are three main components to this kit:
- The Basic Retreat Kit. This kit has fewer options and is simpler to organize. This is perfect for a personal retreat. Since there are fewer options to choose from it will allow you to create a retreat quickly with minimal effort. This kit contains 18 audio tracks.
- The Advanced Retreat Kit. This kit has more options but requires you to plan out and arrange, in detail, every aspect of the retreat. This kit offers you maximum flexibility to build a retreat that meets your exact needs and preferences. It is very important for the person creating the playlist to double and triple check the order of events to ensure they make sense and will flow smoothly for the participants. This kit contains 64 audio tracks.
- Singing Bowl Meditation Timers. These can be used for personal meditation and in conjunction with the retreat kits. Each of these timers begins with fifteen seconds of silence, then three chimes of a singing bowl, followed by silence and ending with three more singing bowl chimes. These are perfect for your daily meditation practice. There are tracks for 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 minute meditations. These meditation timers may be downloaded separately for free here.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us but please allow for up to 48 hours for a response.
Photo by Erik Brolin on Unsplash